Photoshop is an image editing software created by Adobe company. Photoshop was created by Thomas and John Knoll in 1988. Images scanned in Photoshop, photos taken by digital cameras, photos downloaded by internet, etc. can be used. |
Apart from this, there are various tools with the help of which you can make changes in this software as you wish, edit photos through Photoshop, add effects to any picture and create new designs, nowadays the use of this software mainly This is done in photo making, album making, flex making, poster making, book cover making, etc.
Features of Photoshop
- Files created in Photoshop can be easily inserted into a web page.
- Photoshop functions can also be removed with the Undo option.
- It has the facility of history palette in which the list of old works is shown, using this palette, you can bring the photo or image to the old position.
- There are many tools to select an image in Photoshop, through which different parts of the image can be selected, this feature can make the work of any photo in Photoshop very easy.
- Correcting or changing the desired colors in Photoshop can be done in Photoshop very fast and easily.
- There are many effective tools in Photoshop, with the help of which different effects can be easily added to the photo.
- The size of any image can be changed easily by Photoshop and the image can also be rotated.
- Layer is used to easily work on the image in Photoshop, through the layer facility we can work on the image by dividing it into different parts.
- Images created by Photoshop can be saved in different image extensions like Bitmap, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF,