Laravel is an MVC framework with bundles, migrations, and Artisan CLI. It provides a robust set of tools and an application architecture, incorporating many of the best features of CodeIgniter, Yii and more.
Laravel is an open-source framework. If you are familiar with Core PHP and Advanced PHP, it will make your task easier.
Benefits of using Laravel
- It is very easy to use.
- The Laravel Framework can be learned easily.
- You can make any simple project in a short time by this.
- You can design a secure application using it.
Apart from this, you can also use a separate package using the Composer in it.
Moving ahead, here are some of the quintessential features of the framework which makes the development of a feature-rich and functional website or application as easy as pie.
- MVC architecture support – Laravel comes with MVC architecture that ensures a clear separation between logic and presentation. In other words, MVC help in enhancing performance, quick documentation and support a wide range of functionalities.
- Application logic – One can use it for any kind of web application they want for their business, either using controllers or by utilizing the Syntax to implement directly into route declarations. The framework offers immense advantages to the developers, providing them with enough flexibility to create the smallest websites to large-sized enterprise applications.
- Blade templating engine – The blade templating engine always sets Laravel apart from all other frameworks and is extremely convenient to deploy. It gives the power to developers to use the typical code of PHP to a large extent with immense comfort.
- Top-notch security – Laravel applications assure you of great security of data with minimal chances of hacks and data thefts. Its authentication ways are way simpler and provide a plain-sailing way to decide the authorization logic and complete access to the application’s resources. Furthermore, for top-notch security, Laravel makes uses of the salted and hashed passwords, meaning that texts would not be saved simply as texts in the database.
- Unit-testing – Unlike any other trending PHP frameworks, Laravel has its own built-in testing support. Its unit-testing system helps developers to test all the features separately and fix the bugs discovered at once.
With ample of excellent features, Laravel stood out as a reigning framework because of its robust feature-set and ease-of-use.